|Arduino Uno R3|
First, before i start to test my arduino , i need to setup the connection between my PC and arduino board. I need arduino board and USB cable as below:
|Arduino Environment Software|
Step to be done on my laptop:
1) Connected arduino board with USB cable and USB port at my laptop
2) Select my arduino board type: Tools>Boards>Arduino UNO
3) Select my serial port: Tools>Serial Port>COM 25. Serial Port selection is depending on what COM port is free during setup.
4)Open sketch example, File>Examples>1.Basics>Blink
5) Click upload button to upload the code to
arduino. Wait until “Done Uploading” message status appear.
6) This video show LED was blinking and i have succesfully install my arduino.