Saturday 11 February 2012

week 4

     For week 4, I asked my advisor for her opinion about resistance level for pedalling .For resistance level, I have either to install gear in bicycle or brake system. If I choose brake system, bicycle will be cycled with permanently resistance.While if i choose gear system, bicycle pedalled with difference level of resistance . Convertible resistance level is relying on the strenght of  hand or leg.

                                  Low resistance = low strenght of hand or leg ,
                                  High resistance = Increased the strenght of hand or leg

     Then, I decide to install gear as resistance . The problem is, small bicycle that i have is not suitable to install gear.Luckily, my freind ,Elyana Shahrin have one more suitable bicycle that no longer being used and she want giving to me. I'm very grateful and plan to give her treat....=)

      I'm plan to cut the bicycle and make some modification. I send the bicyle to Seng Hock Metal shop at Jalan Gombak to cut the bicycle.Then i go to bicycle shop at Setapak to buy cycle part that i want to modified. As a result, u can see the picture below: 


Part of cycle that was modified



No comments:

Post a Comment